Here are some great books and online resources that we recommend to help you deal with aggressive or challenging behaviors.
- Positive parenting is ideal, but many children need time-outs, too. (Institute for Family Studies)
- Positive parenting: building healthy relationships with your kids. (National Institute of Health)
- Authoritative vs. Authoritarian Parenting Styles. (Parenting for Brain)
- Preventive interventions that reduce aggression in young children. (Encyclopedia on Early Childhood Development)
- Seven positive Strategies for managing aggressive behavior in young children. (Kid Power)
- Kid Confidential: Typical Aggression in Toddlers. (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA))